Jay G. added me to his blogroll! I almost choked when I saw that. I've been reading over at MArooned for a while, and I really respect his views. He's part of the reason I'm getting my concealed carry permit. He's part of the reason I chose a j-frame smith for a dedicated carry gun. He's part of the reason that I took up blogging.
And I'm on his blogroll. That kinda makes my day.
20 minutes ago

4 comments:
If you tell him he's your blogfather, he'll add you to his blogchildren section ... *grin*
Ha! thanks for the tip, Nancy, but he's only part of the reason I took up blogging... Other bloggers that gave me inspiration are my wife, and my dad.
Just stopped in from your Dad's place to say Hi! Nice place you've got here, I'll be checking in.
Okay, this is wild. You sound exactly like I did when I found out that LawDog added *me* to *his* blogroll...
Anyhoo, welcome aboard and the more nice things you say about me the better... :D
Like I said, knowing that I helped someone make the decision to carry makes me even happier than the squeeing (although the squeeing is kinda nice I'll admit...) :D
Post a Comment