Friday, May 14, 2010

Tulle Fusil De Chasse

This is my work gun. That's right. I carry a gun at work... Further, my employer provides it for me.... AND when scheduled to give demonstrations, I'm required to shoot it at least 10 times a day. Not a bad gig, being in historic interp., eh?

I know for a fact that this is a reproduction of a french trade gun (fusil de chasse) and that it was patterned after the Tulle models, which were supposedly the finest made. I'm honestly not sure if this is a C or a D model, but it's a nice trade gun.

And yes, I do interpret Spanish colonial. Why do I have a French trade gun, you ask? Simple. I am Militia, so I have a weapon that was bought, not provided by the Military. In the militia, French and British trade guns were plentiful. Go figure. Anyway, enjoy the gun pr0n.

No comments: